If you're vegan and your best friend is chocolate, this recipe is for you too! It's a great, simple and easy chocolate ice cream in just a few minutes.
September 13th is the International Chocolate Day and what a better way to celebrate it than with a creamy, delicious and super healthy ice cream that will not affect your diet!
You only need 4 ingredients:
- Two bananas
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, to taste
- Chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Slice the bananas and freeze them for 30 minutes
- Add all the ingredients to the blender until you get a creamy and thick substance
- Sirve up and add the chocolate chips