There is nothing more delicious than the combination of bread and cheese and this recipe will be no exception. This peasant bread filled with an excellent combination of cheese is the ideal snack to enjoy with your partner, friends and family.
Bread will always be a very welcome "guest" at our tables. It is the perfect companion for any meal, but this cheese filled country bread you will want to eat it as a main dish, because it is so delicious and because it will leave you satisfied quickly.
- 1/2 cups butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of basil, finely chopped
- 1 peasant bread
- 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese, cut into squares
- 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, cut into squares
- 1/2 cups of gruyere cheese, diced
- 1/4 cups of chorizo, fried, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cups bacon, fried
Mix the butter with the garlic, parsley and basil. Set aside.
Cut the bread diagonally without reaching the bottom, cut on the opposite side until you get diamonds.
Place the cubes of cheese and the chorizo in each space of the bread until it is full.
Pour the melted butter over the bread, allow it to enter the holes and add the fried bacon.
Bake in a smart oven with the "browning" function for 5 minutes.
On a wooden board accompanied by bread sticks.
You can replace the bacon with bacon.