There is no better combination than mozzarella with some grilled chicken.
Prepare your own chicken-based bruschettas and enjoy their tasty flavor! Crispy on the outside and soft and on the inside, the chicken stands out with the vegetable and melted cheese topping you want to add. This recipe is very easy to make, it will be ready in no time and you can prepare several servings in one go. Bread is not necessary when you have this amazing chicken. A bruschetta can be different and really fantasy!
- 4 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless antibiotic-free chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 3 slicing tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped basil
- 4 slices mozzarella
- Freshly grated Parmesan (for garnish)
- In a small bowl, combine oil, half the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and oregano and whisk to combine.
- Transfer to a large bag along with chicken; seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill over medium-high then adds chicken.
- Grill until charred and cooked about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, and remaining lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- While chicken is still on the grill, top each breast with 1 slice mozzarella and cover until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Top chicken with tomato mixture.
- Garnish with Parmesan and serve.
Enjoy this incredible bruschetta!