This is an exceptional recipe. Try this chicken curry with yogurt, a combination you can't miss. Prepare it as a delicious dinner or a fast food.
Chicken curry is one of the most famous foods in the world. Its exquisite flavor enchants whoever tastes it. Besides, its ingredients bring great benefits to the body. If we add to this the multiple properties of yogurt, we will obtain an extremely delicious and healthy dish, that is why today we bring you this wonderful recipe.
- 17.6 ounces of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of curry, in hot paste
- 14 ounces chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 liter fat-free Greek style yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil, (for rice)
- 1 onion, sliced (for the rice)
- 1 1/2 pounds of white rice, cooked (for the rice)
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 ounce of seedless raisins
- Fresh coriander, chopped, for decoration
Place the tomato sauce in a small saucepan, add the curry paste and heat gently.
Meanwhile for the rice, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 4 minutes until it browns well.
Add the rice, turmeric and raisins, put on low heat for 3-4 minutes, adding a little water if the mixture is dry.
Add the chicken and Greek-style yogurt to the tomato mixture, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes until heated.
Add sugar and season to taste.
Season the rice, and divide into dishes. Pour over the chicken mixture and decorate with coriander.