Learn how to give mushrooms an exquisite flavor with this recipe!
Highlighting the flavor of mushrooms is not always easy, but this recipe takes them to another level.
To increase the flavor, just wipe the mushrooms with a damp towel and don’t stir them from the pan for the first 3 minutes.
• 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
• 16 ounces of mixed mushrooms, sliced
• 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
• 1 tablespoon of tamari
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh tarragon
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
2. Let the mushrooms cook.
3. Give the pan a good shake or two and continue cooking the mushrooms, stirring only occasionally, until soft and well-browned.
4. Turn the heat to low and stir in the rice vinegar, tamari, and garlic.
5. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with fresh tarragon.