Enjoy this delicious cold dessert with an easy cheesecake recipe and all the flavor of brownie cookies.
This dessert is very creamy and is prepared without the use of an oven. Also, it has a special touch with little pieces of cookie and a delicious base of Chokis® Brownie filled with chocolate. Don't forget to decorate it with whipped cream and Chokis® cookies on top.
- 3 cups Chokis® Brownie, for the base
- 1/2 cups of walnuts, for the base
- 1/4 cups of butter
- 4 cups of cream cheese, for the cheesecake
- 2 cups of whipping cream, for the cheesecake
- 1/2 cups of condensed milk, for the cheesecake
- 2 cups of Chokis® Cookies, for the cheesecake
- 2 sachets of grenetine, hydrated and melted, for the cheesecake
- 1 cup of chocolate chips, bitter for the cheesecake
- Chocolate whipped cream for decoration
- Chokis® Brownie for decoration
In a processor, crush the Chokis® Brownie Cookies and nuts, add the butter and mix until you have a smooth, firm dough. Place on a cake stand and press to compact. Refrigerate.
Beat the cream cheese, the whipping cream, the condensed milk, the Chokis® cookies in pieces, the grenetine and mix until incorporated, pour over the cookie base and refrigerate for 2 hours. Unmould and set aside.
Decorate with whipped cream and Chokis® Brownie cookies.
Served on a cake base, decorated with whipped cream and Chokis.