The contrast of the pear with the walnuts allows us to have a delicious balance of flavors and textures, learn how to make this salad in no time!
The special touch of this salad is the pear, which is a popular fruit since it provides few calories and contains various vitamins (A, B1, C) and minerals that help to care for the skin, fortify the muscles and protect various apparatus and systems of the organism.
The pear is very versatile to prepare dishes in the kitchen, you can use it in desserts, salads, drinks and more!
Can't find pears? Instead, you can use apples. And if dried cranberries aren't your thing, try sprinkling your salad with pomegranate arils or dried cherries.
- 4 cups of mixed salad greens
- 2 ripe pears, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced paper-thin
- Lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Hazelnuts, or more pecans or walnuts
- ⅓ cup of shaved pecorino
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, add the mixed greens and top with the pears and fennel.
- Squeeze a little lemon over the pears and fennel and toss.
- Top with the cranberries, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, and pecorino.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.