This delicious combination will blow your mind, vegetables and sweet in a dessert. Great for your health and you can keep staying fit.
Avocado, lots of benefits for the body; chocolate, delicious sweet and with more benefits. Combine them in a dessert and you get the panacea. We get you there, with the recipe of the best dessert ever: Avocado Chocolate Mousse. It is outstanding. Enjoy!
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk or canned coconut milk
- 1 pound dairy-free dark chocolate, preferably 60% cacao, coarsely chopped
- 4 small ripe avocados—pitted, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons puffed quinoa
- 2 teaspoons Maldon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Aleppo pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a small saucepan, heat the almond or coconut milk over medium-high heat until it registers 175°F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped chocolate until melted; let cool to room temperature.
2. In the bowl of a blender, combine the avocados, agave, orange zest and cooled chocolate mixture; blend on high speed until smooth.
3. To serve, divide the mousse among four bowls. Sprinkle evenly with the puffed quinoa, sea salt and Aleppo pepper, and drizzle with the olive oil.