Mushrooms are delicious. Imagine if you stuff them with more delicious ingredients. This recipe has this combination, so prepare to give joy to your palate.
This healthy, nutritious and delicious recipe combines mushrooms with many other healthy ingredients. It will go perfectly with your diet and you will please your palate. Enjoy the benefits of these ingredients and see how easy to prepare this recipe is.
Mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese
- 12 mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 1 stick of crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of walnut chopped
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Hollow out the mushrooms and brush them with the olive oil.
- Mix the goat cheese with the walnut and parsley.
- Fill the mushrooms with the cheese mixture and bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes.
- Finish with the pesto and serve.