Simple recipes without an oven continue to be a trend, with a lot of flavor and that becomes the perfect snack. Say goodbye to those cravings and whip up this quick peanut pudding recipe to fill yourself up.
Peanut butter pudding is a creamy homemade pudding made with peanut butter that makes a perfect snack or post-dinner snack. Top it with some homemade whipped cream and sprinkle with peanuts for a crunchy touch. This is a creamy dessert that is delicious on its own or with a few added toppings, like a few chunks of chocolate, peanuts, or caramel to spice it up a bit. Perfect to eat at any time of the day, it is light, refreshing, and with a deliciously creamy texture. It's soft, this pudding melts in your mouth. You can leave a jar ready to take several servings. It is very easy to make and cold it tastes incredible. Variations in the recipe that personalize it will always be perfect for this recipe. Try it!
- ½ cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (735g) milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup (193.5g) peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Slowly add in milk, whisking constantly until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Increase to medium-high heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, whisking constantly for 2 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter, peanut butter, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the pudding to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap (making sure to press down on the plastic wrap so it touches the pudding), and let it chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Serve chilled.