This vegan frosting recipe is perfect for cakes, bars and cookies! It's sweet, creamy, tangy, and super easy to make.
The next time you need to dress up cookies, bars, or cake, make this vegan frosting recipe! Made with just 4 ingredients, it’s an easy way to turn everyday baked goods into special occasion treats. Its cream cheese base gives it a creamy touch and a delicious flavor, it perfectly accompanies the flavor of any dessert you want to make with this frosting.
- 4 oz of vegan cream cheese
- 1½ tablespoons of vegan butter, slightly softened
- 2 cups of powdered sugar, more for a stiffer frosting, sifted if lumpy
- ⅛ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- If you prefer a stiffer frosting, beat in additional powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it reaches your desired consistency.
Add it to your favorite recipes and enjoy it!