We bring you today another recipe to help you with the need of sweet, and very easy to make. Prepare your mouth for this delicious and healthy snack.
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this recipe. And as you will see, it won’t affect your healthy lifestyle, as the ingredients are natural; not only that, they will give you a lot of energy for your fitness trainings. Get your apron and enjoy preparing these delicious energy bites.
Peanut butter energy bites
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- Combine all 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so they are easier to roll.
- Roll into 12 bites and store in the fridge for up to a week.
Enjoy these tasty bites when you need a sweet snack after training or in the evening. They are a snack that not only are tasty but they will boost your energy because of their healthy and nutritious ingredients.