The delicious flavor of red tuna will delight you with this simple recipe.
It's time to vary the way you eat tuna a bit, try this recipe for Tuna Tataki and you won't want to stop preparing it.
• 120 gr of red tuna, minced in a rectangular shape
• 1 cup of soy sauce, divided in two
• 1/2 tablespoon of ground ginger
• 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the soy sauce and the ginger powder.
2. Add the tuna and let it marinate for 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes.
3. Place the sesame seeds on a plate and heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Pass the tuna through the sesame seeds and take to the pan.
5. Cook each face for 2 minutes.
6. Cut into thin slices, accompany with wakame and enjoy!