Made with banana and coconut milk, this avocado smoothie recipe is creamy, dairy-free, and fantastically delicious. It is ideal for a breakfast loaded with energy, vitamins, and proteins!
Don't worry, this avocado smoothie doesn't taste like guacamole. Instead, it's like a fresh lime sorbet. Thanks to the avocado and banana, it has a delicious creamy texture that makes for a really satisfying breakfast. Quite cold it tastes delicious, you can add another green fruit to accompany it and customize the recipe. It is ideal for a day that you do not have much time to cook and it causes you something fast and healthy. The best part is that it is completely vegan and with the star ingredient of course? avocado gives this smoothie an incredible velvety texture and packs it with healthy fats.
- 1/2 cup cubed frozen pineapple
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach or 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk, canned or from a carton
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus 1/2 teaspoon zest
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder, optional
- Combine the pineapple, spinach, avocado, banana, coconut milk, lime juice, maple syrup, salt, ice, and protein powder, if using, in a blender. Blend until creamy.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking. If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add more maple syrup. If the consistency is too thick, add more coconut milk, and blend again.