This version of the fryer "bakes" brownies in half the time of the oven, so you can save time and enjoy your dessert much faster!
The brownie is undoubtedly one of the favorite desserts, a spongy cake, soft, with flavor and a shape of the chocolate, and if you accompany it with a ball of vanilla ice cream, much better! This is a very easy recipe to make and it will be ready in a few minutes. Enjoy it.
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 large egg
- Pinch kosher salt
- Grease a 6" round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine sugar, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk melted butter and egg until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Transfer brownie batter to the prepared cake pan and smooth top.
- Cook in air fryer at 350° for 16-18 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.