This recipe combines the flavor of tea with lemon juice to make a delicious dessert. Keep reading and learn how to make it.
This is a very popular ice cream in different parts of Asia and now you can make it yourself at home and enjoy its flavor!
- 1 can full of fat coconut milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of matcha
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- Squeeze of lemon
- Pinch of salt
How to make it?
1. Make sure the bowl of your ice cream maker has been in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
2. Whisk together the matcha, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon and salt.
3. Pour into your ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturers directions (You can use a blender with an ice cream accessory).
4. Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 1-2 hours.