We all love a margarita, but if you ask me, this pigeon cocktail is just as good! Made with grapefruit and lime juice, it is sweet, tart, and refreshing.
This easy Paloma Cocktail recipe is perfect for happy hour or anytime you want a fun drink. This cocktail is really simple and is a cool alternative to other tequila drinks, use any good quality white tequila in this recipe. We swapped the traditional grapefruit soda for a mixture of grapefruit juice and sparkling water. For the best flavor, use freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. If you are looking for a fun way to start the weekend, then prepare this Cocktail Paloma!
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 2 ounces of sparkling water
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ¼ ounce agave nectar or simple syrup, or to taste
- Coarse sea salt, for the rim of the glasses
- Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a grapefruit wedge around the edge and dipping it onto a small plate of salt.
- Mix the tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and agave nectar into the glass. Fill the remainder of the glass with ice. Adjust sweetness to taste. Garnish with grapefruit wedge.