Embrace the holidays with a pitcher of sangria. With red wine, Spanish brandy, sparkling water, cinnamon and chopped fruit, it is a delicious cocktail to share with all your loved ones.
This sangria recipe is very easy to prepare, this cocktail is truly a classic for centuries and centuries. It is delicious, fresh, refreshing, a sweet touch, and the contrast of the wine in the background is something magical and incredible. Learn to prepare it to share with everyone in the upcoming holidays, it yields to serve many times, and thanks to the fruit absorbing the flavor of the wine you can enjoy it for longer. Try it!
- 2 oranges, chopped
- 2 pears, chopped
- 2 lemons, 1 chopped, 1 juiced
- 200g red berries, chopped (we used strawberries and cherries)
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Ice cubes
- 750ml bottle light red wine
- 100ml Spanish brandy
- 300ml sparkling water
- Put the chopped fruit in a bowl and sprinkle over the sugar and cinnamon, then stir to coat. Cover and leave to macerate in the fridge for at least 1 hr, or ideally overnight.
- Fill a large jug with ice. Stir the macerated fruit mixture to ensure the sugar is dissolved, then tip into the jug with the wine and brandy. Stir, then top up with the sparkling water and serve.