With chickpea flour and some sugar you can make an incredible crunchy dessert full of flavor.
Besan Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet. Its consistency is crunchy, and to elevated it, you can add nuts.
The recipe takes a time but the result is great!
What do you need?
• 1 cup of besan gram flour
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1/4 cup of ghee clarified butter, not melted
• 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
• 2 teaspoons chopped nuts (optional)
How to make it?
• Sifts the besan and keep it asaid.
• To a pan, add the ghee and let it melt on low heat.
• Add the sifted besan to the pan.
• Mix the besan and the ghee together, it will form a clump.
• Keep stirring continuously on low heat about 15 minutes.
• The Besan will turn into a smooth paste consistency.
• Transfer the besan to another container.
• Add the cardamom powder and mix and cool down for 15-20 minutes.
• Add in the sugar and nuts.
• Mix everything together, you will get a smooth besan dough.
• Now, pinch a small bowl from the dough. Press and roll between your palm to form a round shape.