Yes, as you read it. A Latte, matcha, coconut and cold. How delicious it sounds? Great combination for a hot day. Enjoy this drink.
This is a delicious combination for a drink, an iced coffee/tea with coconut. It is so tasty, that only reading it can probably make your mouth water. Enjoy this spectacular beverage on a hot day; share it with your family, friends, or enjoy it alone.
Iced Coconut Matcha Latte
- ¼ cup water hot
- 2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- ¾ cup carton coconut milk warmed
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla exctract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or honey (optional and to taste)
- Ice cubes
- If using a matcha set: Sift the matcha powder into the bowl using a fine mesh strainer or sifter. Add the hot water and whisk with the bamboo whisk in a "w" shape until frothy and well mixed.
- If using a shaker: Place matcha powder in a shaker. Add the hot water, close the lid and shake it until frothy and well mixed.
- Put warm coconut milk in a glass jar with lid. Add coconut oil, vanilla and honey or syrup if using. Shake well.
- Fill the glass with ice to ⅔ full. Pour in the coconut milk. Slowly pour in the matcha green tea mixture. Stir so it all combines and gets cold.