You are watching a movie at home, and suddenly you want a salty snack, but you can’t cheat on your diet. We have today a salty snack you can prepare easily and will go with your diet.
You are craving for a salty snack and you feel like cheating your diet? No more. Learn how to prepare this easy, healthy and delicious snack to calm the need of a movie snack. We bring you these deviled eggs that go with your healthy diet. Try them out!
Keto Classic Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise (preferably diet or vegan)
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp fresh spring onion, chopped (optional for decorating)
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Put the eggs in single-layered once the water boils, boil for 9min. Remove the pot and immediately fill with ice-cold water. Let sit for 5-10mins (this will help with peeling later).
- Peel the eggs under a trickle of cold water, then slice in half. Using a spoon, remove the egg yolks, add them to a bowl and lightly mash with a fork. Place the egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard and salt & pepper to the egg yolks. Mash up well. Evenly distribute the mix into the egg whites, either using a piping bag or a small spoon.
- Sprinkle with paprika (and optionally the spring onion) and serve.