If you are trying the ketogenic diet, we show you today a milkshake that you can add to it that will help you continue with your program. Few ingredients and very easy to prepare.
Ketogenic diet is about lowering carbs and increasing fat so the body increase metabolism to burn this fat, causing the body to lose weight. But careful, avoid sweet snacks or sugar, as these are the enemies for losing weight. Check out this recipe and enjoy a sweet treat in your diet.
Keto Fat Bomb Reese’s Milkshake
- 2/3 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Avocado (use more or less depending on desired thickness)
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. PBFit Peanut Butter Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Powdered Swerve
- 2 Peanut Butter Cups (Frozen, then rough chopped)
- 1/2 to 1 cup Ice
- Place the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, avocado, cocoa powder, peanut butter, peanut butter powder, peanut butter syrup, and swerve, and 1/2 cup ice to blender. Blend until creamy and smooth, adding more ice if needed.
- Place one chopped peanut butter cup in the blender and pulse 1-3 times.
- Top with whipped cream and the remaining chopped peanut butter cup.