This dip made with eggplants will change your life!
Take a risk and prepare a different dish, you won't want to stop eating it.
What de you need?
• 2 medium eggplants
• ¼ cup of tahini
• 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, more for serving
• 2 garlic cloves
• ½ teaspoon of sea salt
• Finely chopped parsley
• Pinch of smoked paprika
• Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Wrap the eggplants in foil and roast it for 50 to 60 minutes, or until it is soft . Remove from the oven and set aside.
3. Once cool to the touch, peel the skin from the eggplant, removing any big clumps of sedes.
4. Place the eggplant flesh, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and salt in a blender and pulse until smooth.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with chopped parsley, smoked paprika, and red pepper flakes, if using.
You can serve with pita and veggies… and now, enjoy!