The recipes with chicken are some of the easiest to prepare and, believe it or not, they are some of the most productive and healthy.
Prepare this recipe of lemon chicken thighs that you can cook in a pan and a lemon sauce that we will teach you how to prepare. What other piece of chicken would you like to prepare this simple recipe with?
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme
- 1/4 cups of honey
- 1/4 cups of lemon juice
- Enough salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cups of white wine
- 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 orange, in half moons
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
- Sliced lemon, for decoration
- Finely chopped chives, for decoration
In a bowl mix the chicken thighs with the garlic, ginger, honey, lemon juice, thyme, oregano and season to taste with salt and pepper. Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigeration.
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter and seal the thighs on all sides until golden. Add the white wine, let it evaporate, pour the chicken broth, rosemary, orange, cover and cook until cooked.
Serve, decorate with chives and lemon slices.
Serve and accompany with white rice.
You can make it with the pieces of chicken you like most, like breast or leg.