Giving a different touch to your salad will be very easy with this recipe.
This dressing is very easy to make and in a few minutes you will get a delicious result. A salad does not stand out without a good dressing and here we bring you the best and easiest on the internet. It has a fresh, sour and delicious taste. It is very easy to make and contrasts any flavor very well. It is perfect for salads based on lettuce or arugula but also combines very well with seafood or red meat. Try it!
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of honeay or maple syrup
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, and honey.
- Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking and continue to whisk until the dressing is emulsified.
- If your dressing is too tangy, add more olive oil, to taste.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Let the dressing sit at room temp for a few minutes and stir before using... enjoy!