If you are eating well, and healthy, and obviously you want to continue doing so, we want you to keep it that way. Here is another recipe to add to your list.
Here we bring a Paleo diet recipe, which will help you lose weight (if you follow the diet with discipline) and will make you be healthier. Salmon is rich in protein and nutrients, as well as avocado, that is also good for “good” cholesterol.
Grilled Salmon with Avocado Sauce
- 2 lbs salmon cut into 4 portions
- 1 tbs light olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
FOR THE AVOCADO SAUCE
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/2 red onion sliced or diced
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro chopped
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness.
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!