We bring you a light and improved version of the traditional salad, just keep reading!
The ingredients give it a spicy and brackish flavor… Add this dish to your menu!
What do you need?
• ½ cup of mayo
• 1 tablespoon of mustard
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove, grated
• ½ teaspoon of sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 8 oz of dryer elbow macaroni
• ½ cup of diced red onion
• ½ red bell pepper, diced
• 2 celery ribs, diced
• ¾ cup of frozen peas, thawed
• 2 tablespoons of diced dill pickles
• ¼ cup of chopped fresh dill
• ¼ cup of chopped parsley
How to make it?
1. Start with the dressing: In a bowl, whisk together the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Cook the macaroni in a pot of salted boiling water until you get the pasta al dente.
3. Add the macaroni to the bowl with the red onion, red pepper, celery, peas, capers, dill, and parsley.
4. Stir to combine and season to taste.
-Cook the pasta a little longer tan usual.
-Rinse the pasta under cold wáter.