This sesame ginger dressing is an easy way to liven up any salad or bowl with its nutty, flavorful, and slightly sweet flavor with a delicious smooth and creamy texture! will enhance any flavor.
If you're looking for an easy way to liven up your weekly meal or lunch prep routine, this sesame ginger dressing is exactly what you need. It's easy to make, makes several servings, and only needs 7 basic ingredients. It's a little sweet and has a refreshing hint of ginger. Versatile and delicious, it's the kind of sauce you will love to have on hand in the fridge. It lasts for days and will transform the simplest green salad into an irresistible meal. Try it!
- 3 tablespoons of smooth tahini
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of tamari
- 1 heaping teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of water, more if needed
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini, sesame oil, vinegar, tamari, ginger, maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon water until smooth.
- If the dressing is too thick, add an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons of water until it’s a drizzleable consistency.