This Keto recipe is the most delicious in the world, that avocado mix with a crunchy bacon flavor is ideal for salty snacks.
The combination of textures and flavors is ideal in this recipe, a creamy and smooth filling thanks to the incredible guacamole and a crunchy bacon crust that provides an incredible smoky flavor. This bacon guaca bombs recipe is delicious and very easy to prepare, ideal for people on a ketogenic diet because remember that it is based on fats and what better than healthy fats like avocado? A delicious snack can be healthy for you too. Try it!
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and mashed
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 small jalapeno (seeded if you prefer less heat), chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all guacamole ingredients. Stir until mostly smooth and season with salt and pepper. Place in the refrigerator to firm up slightly, 30 minutes.
- Place crumbled bacon on a large plate. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop guacamole mixture and place in bacon. Roll to coat in bacon. Repeat until all guacamole and bacon is used. Store in refrigerator.