Make this colorful and delicious salad in few minutes.
A bowl of this salad will make you feel satisfied and you will enjoy its incredible flavor. This salad is the best you can make by far. It is ideal as a side dish because it is light, fresh, and has a perfect avocado flavor. Its crunchy touch thanks to the roasted chickpeas is a fantastic contrast between the textures of this delicious savory. Add some bacon for a smoky flavor and it'll be a bomb. Try it!
- 1 batch of
- 1 bunch of curly kale, stems removed
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small red beet
- ½ watermelon radish, very thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- ¼ cup of pepitas, toasted
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the kale leaves into a large bowl and drizzle with the lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of olive oil, and a few pinches of salt. Use your hands to massage the leaves until they become soft and wilted.
2. Add the carrot, beet, watermelon radish, half of the cubed avocado, cranberries, pepitas, a few more good pinches of salt and a few grinds of pepper, and toss.
3. Top with the remaining avocado, the roasted chickpeas and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
4. Season to taste and serve.