Sometimes a chocolate craving hits you and you need something quick. This chocolate cupcake is perfect for those moments. The fact that it's keto makes it even better. Try it!
This recipe has a fantastic advantage and it is that everything is made in a cup and you do not have to share it. It will bond faster than your oven could preheat. Also, what better than a delicious keto dessert that allows you to eat without regret? It is fast, easy, you will use few ingredients and also add the ones you like the most to customize it. Try some crunchy toppings if you want to add a fantastic walnut brownie style touch. There is no better option than this to satisfy your sweet craving.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. almond flour
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. keto-friendly chocolate chips, such as Lily's
- 2 tbsp. granulated Swerve
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 c. whipped cream, for serving
- Place butter in a microwave-safe mug and heat until melted, 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients except for whipped cream and stir until fully combined.
- Cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until the cake is set but still fudgy.
- Top with whipped cream to serve.