Prepare healthier tortillas with a different flavor to vary your menu!
This cauliflower toast recipe is so easy to make, it will take you little time and the steps are simple. The combination of cauliflower with cheddar cheese gives it an incredible flavor and the pepper totally stands out. This healthy recipe is perfect for any meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner, it is light and nutritious.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Finely grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl.
- Microwave on high, 8 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly with paper towels or a cheesecloth until the mixture is dry.
- Add egg, cheddar, and garlic powder to cauliflower bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Form cauliflower into toast shapes on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 18 - 20 minutes until golden.
- Transfer to a plate.
Note: You can top with desired toppings, like mashed avocado, a fried egg, or bacon, lettuce and tomato.