Fried rice is a very homemade and traditional oriental preparation, this recipe includes rice sautéed in sesame oil, vegetables like carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, onion tails, is flavored with ginger, garlic and soy sauce.
This rice is even more delicious because it has meat, chicken and shrimp, a perfect combo of flavor. It is full of nutrients and leaves you satisfied quickly and for several hours. Enjoy it!
- 1/2 cups of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 cups of beef, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cups chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cups of shrimp, cleaned
- 1 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 2 cups of sushi rice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cups of soy sauce
- 1/4 cups elotite, sliced
- 1/4 cups cambray onion stem, chopped
Heat a wok with sesame oil, fry the shallot, with garlic and ginger, add, the beef and chicken breast, cook 5 minutes add the shrimp, fry the carrot, and pumpkin, cook for 5 minutes.
In the middle of the wok form a space, and add the beaten egg, beat and cook until you have very small pieces of egg, add the broccoli and the cooked rice mix well.
Add rice vinegar and the baby corn with the cambray onion stems, cook for 4 more minutes. Season with soy sauce, cook until reduced. Serve and enjoy.
Serve the rice and accompany with soy.
Cook your rice in a wok to make it easier to prepare.