Do you like Reese's a lot? Well, prepare them yourself!
This is a perfect snack for those cravings for something sweet. Nothing is more delicious than chocolate with a touch of peanuts, it is the most delicious and perfect recipe for sweet snacks. Reese's are a classic bonbon and with this recipe, you can prepare your own peanut butter cups to enjoy whenever you want. It is very easy to make, the process is fun (and with a lot of flavors) and the steps are really simple, it is the easiest Reese's recipe on the internet. Try it!
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 170g or 1 cup of chocolate, melted
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Remove peanut butter cups from the liners and enjoy it!