This is a delicious dish that has an exquisite flavor, it is juicy and its delicious aroma will invade your kitchen.
Preparing this chicken pad Thai recipe is very simple, it yields many servings and its colors and smell will make you fall in love. Its mixture of flavors due to its seasonings is from another planet. The chicken will melt in your mouth, the crunchy touch of the peanuts mixed with the noodles makes it an incredible contrast of textures!
- 200g pad Thai rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 240g jar pad Thai paste
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 2 long fresh red chilies, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- 80g (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts, crushed
- Prepare the noodles following packet directions. Drain.
- Heat 1 tbs vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in the wok over high heat. Add the pasta, snow peas, and chili. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Add noodles and chicken. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until combined. Remove from heat and stir in the spring onion.
- Divide the noodle mixture among bowls. Top with the cucumber, coriander, and peanuts.