You want to prepare a dip but you don’t want to cheat your diet. Keep reading this article, as we show you how to prepare a healthy dip to go with your chips.
You are watching a movie at home, or you have a party, or you are just craving for a dip, but you want to continue with your diet and stay healthy, and you know that a regular dip will make you cheat on your diet. But today, we show you how to make one healthy dip. Try it and enjoy!
Paleo Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil or vegan margarine, if vegan
- 2 glove garlic cloves , minced
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to reduce water
- 1 14-ounce can artichokes, chopped
- 1 8-ounce can water chestnuts, chopped
- 3 pieces green onions, sliced
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (vegan mayonnaise for vegan version)
- pinch turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- couple pinches couple pinches cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika , for garnish
- 1-2 packs Paleo tortilla chips , to serve
- Heat ghee in a medium skillet over medium heat. When warm, add in garlic and stir constantly until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in spinach and artichoke and stir frequently until well combined and until remaining water from spinach has evaporated.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir until very well combined. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Sprinkle with smoked paprika, if desired, and serve warm with tortilla chips.