Prepare a healthy snack totally different and with a flavor that you will love! This cucumber and pumpkin carpaccio is fresh and very healthy. You can accompany it with a lemon and cilantro vinaigrette to give a better taste to the pumpkins.
This is an easy recipe that can serve as a perfect snack for a keto diet. The best thing is that it has very few calories, in fact, every two portions of this cucumber and pumpkin carpaccio has 196.4 calories, so you will not feel guilty about eating a little more.
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 pumpkins, Italian
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, for the vinaigrette
- 1 clove of garlic, for the vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander, for the vinaigrette
- 1 serrano bell pepper, for the vinaigrette
- Tomato sauce, for the vinaigrette
- Pepper, for the vinaigrette
- 1/4 cups of olive oil, for the vinaigrette
- 1 cup arugula, to serve
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated, to be served
- 1 tablespoon of grated yellow lemon peel, to be served
Using a very sharp knife, cut the cucumber and pumpkin into very thin slices. Set aside.
For the vinaigrette, blend the lemon juice with the garlic, coriander, serrano bell pepper, salt and bell pepper. While still blending, add the olive oil in the form of a thread until it emulsifies.
Arrange the cucumber slices on a plate alternating with the pumpkin. In the center place some arugula, Parmesan cheese and grated lemon rind. Dress with the vinaigrette and enjoy.
Serve the vegetables alternately on a circular plate, place some arugula and Parmesan cheese in the center and dress with the vinaigrette.
If you don't like raw pumpkin, you can cook it for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Then immerse it in ice water to make it shiny and cut cooking.