We bring you another delicious recipe that will continue contributing your health. Easy to make and with healthy ingredients. Get your apron and enjoy!
In today’s recipe, we will add another one to your healthy list. This curry with coconut and chicken will be perfect for your healthy diet program. See how easy it is to prepare it and stay in the way of a healthy lifestyle.
Pot Coconut Chicken Curry
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera) optional
- 1 cup Onions yellow diced
- 1/2 tablespoon Ginger paste or grated
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic paste or minced
- 1 cup Tomato puree canned or blend 2 tomatoes to make a puree
- 1 pound Chicken thighs skinless and boneless, cut into 1-1.5 inch pieces.
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk canned
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- Cilantro to garnish
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin (Jeera powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Turmeric (Haldi powder)
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder or paprika
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder (Dhaniya powder)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Start the instant pot in Sauté mode and let it heat. Add oil, and then add cumin seeds. Let them sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Add onions, ginger and garlic paste. Sauté for about 3 minutes until the onions turn golden brown.
- Add tomato puree and spices. Mix and let it sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces to the pot. Stir and saute the chicken for about 3 minutes.
- Add the water and stir. Press cancel and close lid with the vent in sealing position.
- Start the instant pot in Manual or Pressure cook mode on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When the instant pot beeps, quick release the pressure manually and open the lid.
- Stir in the coconut milk and let it simmer on sauté mode for a minute.
- Stir in the lime juice and garnish with cilantro. Coconut Chicken Curry is ready to be served. Enjoy over basmati rice or with naan.