This simple cake is an ideal combination of flavors with the punch of M&M's and is made 100% cold, so it is an excellent option to prepare and have fun doing it among family or friends, children and adults.
A chocolate dessert always feels good for the soul and body, and even more so if you don't need much time or implements to prepare it. With the recipe we bring you today, you will be able to prepare an exquisite chocolate cake without using the oven, so the preparation time is shorter, so what else can you ask for?
- 2 cups of chocolate chip cookie, ground
- 1/2 cups butter, melted
- 2 cups of white chocolate, for the banana ganache
- 1/2 cups of mashed bananas, for the banana ganache
- 1/2 cups of whipping cream, hot, for the banana ganache
- 1 1/2 cups of dark chocolate, finely chopped, for the chocolate ganache
- 1/2 cups of whipping cream, hot, for the chocolate ganache
- 1/2 cups of whole peanut M&Ms, for the filling
- Whipped cream, for decoration
- M&Ms, for decoration
In a bowl, mix the ground cookies with the melted butter, then spread the mixture on a pie plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
For the banana ganache, in a bowl mix the whipping cream with the banana puree and the white chocolate, mix until melted and then pour this mixture over the pie plate until it reaches half of the bowl. Distribute the peanut M&M's and refrigerate again for 30 minutes (minimum).
For the chocolate ganache, add the hot whipping cream to the bowl with dark chocolate, mix until melted and then pour this chocolate cream over the already cold banana cream. Cool again for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigeration, decorate with whipped cream and M&M's to taste.
Let the refrigerated banana ganache cool perfectly before adding the chocolate ganache.