Packed with crunchy, creamy, salty, and spicy components, these hearty bowls are healthy, satisfying, and fun to make and eat. Try it!
These Kimchi Brown Rice Bowls are super fun and super healthy. They're a delicious mix of crisp fresh veggies, creamy avocado, spicy kimchi, spicy peanut sauce, and brown rice, with tasty grilled tempeh fillets marinated on top. This plant-based recipe is ideal for a healthy, high-energy meal. Hearty, delicious, and satisfying this rice makes a great make-ahead lunch or easy dinner, it has a delicious nutty flavor and a firm texture. The flavorful marinade and fresh ingredients in this recipe really make it stand out.
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- Heaping ¼ cup kimchi
- 1 Persian cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- ½ cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 8 ounces Marinated Tempeh, Baked or Grilled
- ½ recipe Peanut Sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 Thai chiles, thinly sliced, optional
- Lime slices, for serving
- Microgreens, for garnish, optional
- Assemble the bowls with rice, kimchi, cucumber, cabbage, avocado, and tempeh.
- Drizzle a generous amount of peanut sauce on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds and Thai chiles, if using.
- Serve with lime slices and remaining peanut sauce on the side. Garnish with microgreens, if desired.