We bring you this drink, with a healthy touch, so you can enjoy both tasty and healthy. When you feel hot, you can have this iced Lassi to enjoy hot afternoons.
In today’s recipe, we give a little spicy touch to this delicious Lassi, so you can enjoy a healthy beverage without the remorse of cheating your diet, as its ingredients are totally vegan. Besides, it will bring many benefits to your body because of the dairy-free yogurt and mango.
Get ready to prepare it, it is easy. And then, just sit back, relax and drink.
Vegan Spiced Mango Lassi
- about 1 1/2 cups cut mango – fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of water + more to thin as needed
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of cardamom
- small pinch of sea salt
- honey or maple syrup to sweeten (optional – as needed)
- Blend all ingredients together in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add a little natural sweetener if desired. Thin with a little more water if needed.
- Serve, sip, and enjoy!