Need a pudding fast? These four-ingredient pots taste as good as they look and will save your day in under 20 minutes, are you ready for this amazing sweet-experience?
This dessert is the best option for any craving, it is quick, easy and a lot of fun to make. Its creamy contrast with melted chocolate and cherry is something delicious. The topping cherries give you the touch you need to be perfect. It is a dessert that solves any sweet craving and can even save you from delivering desserts at a meeting. No one will resist that combination!
- 300ml pot double cream
- 4 shop-bought meringues nests, roughly broken
- 50g dark chocolate
- 8 tbsp cherry compote and cherries
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, then fold in the meringue pieces.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave for 30-45 seconds or until melted, stirring halfway through.
- Spoon 2 tbsp cherry compote into each of 4 glasses, then top with the meringue mix.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of each glass and put it in many cherries you want and serve.