If you finally have time to cook at home, this seafood lasagna has an easy recipe to follow and its step-by-step approach includes how to make the characteristic white sauce it carries.
This lasagna is a perfect combination between pasta and sea products, and wanting to eat delicious is an ideal excuse to make it. Its creamy flavor will delight you. Cook it in the company of your loved ones and dare to try it.
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese, cubed, for the sauce
- 1 cup evaporated milk, for the sauce
- 3/4 cups of whole milk, for the sauce
- 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated, for the sauce
- 3 tablespoons of butter, for the filling
- 1/2 cups of onion, finely chopped, for the filling
- 2 tablespoons of garlic, finely chopped, for the filling
- 1 cup white fish, cubed, for the filling
- 1 cup squid, (rings) chopped, for the filling
- 1 cup of shrimp, medium and clean, for the filling
- 1/4 cups parsley, finely chopped, for the filling
- 1/4 cups of white wine, for the filling
- Salt to taste, for the filling
- Pepper to taste, for the filling
- 500 grams of pasta for lasagna
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated, for gratin
- Oregano to taste
- Sliced Baguette, to accompany
Blend the cream cheese, evaporated milk, whole milk and Parmesan cheese until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
In a hot pan melt the butter and fry the onion and garlic. Add the fish, squid and shrimp and cook for five minutes. Add the parsley, pour the white wine and the liquefied sauce, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 more minutes and remove from the heat.
Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
Assemble the lasagna in a baking dish, place a layer of lasagna sheets, a layer of seafood mixture and a layer of cheese. Repeat until you finish with cheese. Add oregano and bake for 45 minutes at 180°C.
Serve with sliced baguette and some refreshing drink.
You can grease the mold with butter before placing the sheets of pasta, this will ensure that it does not adhere to the mold.