If you are a sushi lover, you'll highly enjoy to prepare this recipe and of course... eat it!
We love sushi as much as you do, that is why we decided to bring you a homemade recipe that you can cook by yourself as much as you like! It's also a very affordable option instead of ordering sushi at a restaurant, don't you think?
For this sushi roll, we have a special, colorful and tropical ingredient. Can you guess what it is?
That's right, mango!
- Sushi rice
- 1 cup of short grain brown rice
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cucumber
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 avocado
- 4 nori sheets
HOW TO MAKE THE RICE:
Add the rice to a saucepan with boiling water and simmer it for 45 minutes. Once it's ready, add the salt, sugar and vinegar and wait for it to absorbe those flavors.
-Slice the cucumber, the mango and the avocado into long strips.
- Assemble by laying a nori sheet on top of the Baboo mat with the glossy side down.
- Press a handful of rice into ¾ of the sheet.
- Add the mango, the avocado and the cucumber strips and roll up.
- Cut the roll into slices with a sharp knife.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Remember to add soy sauce if you're into salty things to accompany your homemade sushi!