Keeping up with the list of diet recipes for a keto diet, here we bring the best and most delicious mushroom recipe.
If you are following a keto diet for any reason, today we have this recipe for you. This is the best Mushroom recipe: Mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese and bacon. Delicious combination that you will taste and without remorse. Bon appetite!
Mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese and bacon
- 12 large stuffing mushrooms stems removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon 8 slices
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pan fry bacon and cut up into tiny pieces
- Break off mushrooms stems and finely chop 6 stems, discarding the rest.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place mushrooms top side up and bake for 10-15 minutes (to remove some of the liquid from them). Drain mushrooms from liquid and lightly salt the caps.
- Heat oil over medium heat and add garlic, onion, and chopped mushrooms stems. Fry until moisture has evaporated.
- When mixture has cooled add cream cheese, parmesan, bacon, black pepper and stir to combine.
- Fill the mushrooms caps with stuffing mix and bake for 20 minutes on the baking sheet.