This lemon vinaigrette recipe is SO easy to make and SO delicious to mix and match. With its lemony flavor and bright, sparkling color, it will pull any store-bought dressing out of the water.
Are you looking for dressings to improve the flavor of your meals? especially those simple salads that with a touch of this dressing will be totally fantastic. This lemon vinaigrette will become one of your favorite salad dressings. It's quick, fresh and shiny, comes together in minutes, and keeps well in the fridge. With its vibrant lemon flavor, it is a dressing that you will use for much more than just a salad. Bring vegetables, meats and fish to life and excitement, bring cereal bowls to life, and more. So shake it up, put it in the fridge and start sprinkling it over everything, you really won't regret it because it will absolutely improve ALL of your meals. Easy, versatile, and delicious, this lemon vinaigrette recipe is one you'll make over and over again for any occasion. Try it!
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or maple syrup, optional
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, and honey, if using.
- Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking and continue to whisk until the dressing is emulsified. Alternatively, combine everything in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to combine.
- If your dressing is too tangy, add more olive oil, to taste.
- Add the thyme, if desired, and season to taste. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week. The olive oil will solidify a bit in the fridge. To soften, let the dressing sit at room temp for a few minutes and stir before using.