You can find the best of both worlds in this recipe: a delicious shake and a cocktail. Incredible right? It will be an unforgettable drink at any meeting.
Its caramel flavor mixed with the liquor gives depth to its flavor, of course, you can use a liquor of your choice to give it a personal touch and the flavor that you like the most, you can always vary this recipe to your liking. Its smooth and creamy texture is incredible in every sip and the taste of chocolate contrasts deliciously with vodka. Try it!
- 50ml double cream
- 50ml Irish cream liqueur (you can use Baileys)
- 2 tbsp caramel
- 150ml milk
- 25ml vodka
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 6 rolled chocolate wafers (to serve)
- 2pieces of fudge, chopped small (to serve)
- In a small bowl, whisk the double cream until thick, then add 1 tbsp of the cream liqueur and whisk again until the mixture just holds its shape then transfer to a disposable piping bag and set aside until needed.
- In a small jug stir together the caramel and 2 tsp of the cream liqueur until smooth then pour into the base of 6 x 60ml tall shot glasses, reserving 1-2 tsp of the mixture to decorate.
- Put the rest of the cream liqueur into a blender with the milk, vodka, and ice cream. Blitz until smooth then pour into the prepared glasses.
- Pipe the boozy cream on top, drizzle with the reserved caramel sauce and decorate with chocolate wafers and tiny pieces of fudge.