Are you looking for a new idea for healthy snacks? Keep reading and learn how to make this easy recipe for chickpeas.
Chickpeas are good for much more than just homemade hummus. They are also a particularly good salty snack, very convenient to transport and eat anywhere and are infinitely adaptable based on what you have in your spice cabinet. Its flavor combines very well in countless recipes. Try it!
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour chickpeas onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until completely dry.
- Remove chickpeas from the oven and toss them with oil and salt.
- Return to oven and bake until golden brown, dry, and crispy, 33-35 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Combine chickpeas and seasonings on sheet tray and toss to combine. Spread into an even layer and let cool completely.