Do you want to eat something sweet without having to bake? This recipe is for you!
Prepare some delicious and healthy snacks to share!
• ¼ cup of coconut oil
• ½ cup of maple syrup
• ¼ cup of almond milk
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• ¼ cup + 2 teaspoon of creamy peanut butter
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla
• 1½ cups of whole rolled oats
How to make it?
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the maple syrup, almond milk, cocoa, peanut butter, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
3. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the oats.
5. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the batter onto the baking sheet.
6. Chill for 30 minutes.