Do you want to eat something sweet without having to bake? This recipe is for you!
Prepare some delicious and healthy snacks to share. This recipe is truly perfect, it is delicious, fun and visually appealing. It is very easy to make and does not require flour or oven. Its ingredients are healthy making these cookies the perfect snack for you. Prepare the amount you want and take it anywhere. If you want you can play with the ingredients to add to prepare your personalized recipe.
• ¼ cup of coconut oil
• ½ cup of maple syrup
• ¼ cup of almond milk
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• ¼ cup + 2 teaspoon of creamy peanut butter
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla
• 1½ cups of whole rolled oats
How to make it?
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the maple syrup, almond milk, cocoa, peanut butter, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
3. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the oats.
5. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the batter onto the baking sheet.
6. Chill for 30 minutes.