These almond flour pancakes are light, fluffy, and packed with a delicious nutty flavor. They are an easy, delicious, and satisfying gluten-free breakfast. Prepare them!
If you like light, fluffy, moist, and tasty pancakes this recipe you will love. This almond flour pancake recipe is totally grain and gluten-free, but it is as good as any traditional pancake recipe you have ever tried. The pancakes are soft and tender, with a delicious sweet and nutty flavor. As a bonus, they are more substantial than your average pancakes thanks to the almond flour. So they will keep you full until lunchtime. What makes them perfect is what you accompany them with, it can be honey, syrup, fruit or cream, everything will really be perfect with a good pancake, they are a perfect dessert or breakfast, they adapt to what you need and always maintain their sweet flavor and fresh. Is incredible.
- 1⅓ cup of almond flour spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, more for serving
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for the pan
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond milk, eggs, and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir. If your batter is very thick, stir in a little bit more almond milk. If it's too thin, sprinkle in a touch more almond flour. (See photo in the blog post for batter consistency).
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Brush the pan with a little olive oil and use a ¼-cup measuring cup to pour the batter onto the pan. (Note: these are more delicate than regular flour pancakes so it's important to make them small). Cook the pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes per side, turning the heat to low as needed so that the middles cook without burning the outsides. I usually turn my heat lower after each batch as my pan starts to hold residual heat. Almond flour pancakes darken a little quicker than pancakes that use regular flour.
- Serve with maple syrup.